Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What's the BUZZ??

I usually take honey when i have a sore throat or when i feel like i'm gonna have a sore throat. But i never knew that most of the normal 'el-cheapo' honey that we buy from the supermarkets contain more additives than natural nutrients.
Starting today, i will try to take 2 tea spoons of Manuka Honey daily as a supplement. Active 10+ Manuka Honey (as the above picture) can be regarded as a medicinal honey. It is ideal for enjoying everyday and for maintaining healthy digestion.
Why Manuka Honey? My brother-in-law who came back from New Zealand December last year is actually the sole distributor of Nature’s Buzz honey in Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia and Brunei. Hence the promo. So if u're interested to know more, please click on the link.
p/s: I'm not earning commission from any sale of Manuka Honey referred by me. I'm juz helping out my bro-in-law to promote his business.

No comments: