Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy birthday Mama & Mak


1st May is a very important date for me n Mr A bcoz both our beloved mothers share the same birthday. How cool is that? I juz couldn't believe it the first time Mr A told me about his mother's birth date. They share the same date but not the year though. My mom is 1 year older. However, for almost 5 years we've been married, we've never done a double birthday celebration. Normally we'll have lunch at my MIL's and later at night go out to dinner with my my mom n my siblings.

It's the same routine this year. We went back to USJ for lunch and later that night had seafood dinner in Taman Mayang, PJ.

This restaurant is situated opposite Fatty Crab (for those wondering). I've never been to Fatty Crab bcoz according to my friend, they don't serve vege there. Juz pure seafood. I actually don't care as long as they serve crabs. My favorite! Our initial plan was to only have a small family gathering but The Teh & Co (my uncle) decided to self- invite themselves. Hehe.


We hope dat one day we'll be able to do a double birthday celebration my mom n MIL. Oh i forgot to mention. My sister's ex- boyfirend's mom's birthday is also on 1st May n my brother in- law's girlfriend's birthday is also on 1st May! How ironic is dat?!

To Mama & Mak, happy 60th & 59th birthday. May allah grant both of u the best of health n good fortune always. WE LOVE U!!!

No comments: