Friday, May 14, 2010

Snap N Pop!

This is my 1st time entering the Snap N Pop contest by Popmyberry. For April Snap N Pop the photo theme is.. COLORS !! Yes, they want them in bright colors, background or anything! As usual the most creative and original photo submission wins but it must include popmyberry products or signs, paperbags, (not simply cut n pasting the logo on the pics) ! The contest started on April 15th and will end at 11.59pm 15th May 2010 which is today! Did i mention that the winner will get to take home a new BlackBerry Bold 9700?! Yeszaaaa!!
I submitted my entry around 8pm earlier but before that, i had to make a really tough decision in sending my best photo. I took a lot of photos but in the end i narrowed my options to 3 photos which i think has the potential to win (perasan jap).

Could it be the 1st photo?

Or the 2nd photo?

Or maybe the 3rd photo?

Can u guess which photo i submitted?

3 comments:

Aiza Azril said...

1st one? :)

faiz said...

1st One!!!

Nini Damayanti said...

KC, Faiz: Ist one lg lawa ker? I antar yg 2nd photo. Hehe