Monday, May 3, 2010

Long overdue

I only have 2 entries in april and my last entry was on 8th april?!! Dat's almost 1 month since i updated my blog! Yes. Yes. I have been a bad blogger. It's not dat i'm too bz but i'm juz plain LAZY. Huhu. I actually have a lot to write but i'm lazy to sit in front of d lappy. If only all my thoughts could be automatically typed in my blog. Haha. Fat chance!
So here are d updates of my weekend activities for the last 2 weeks.
Saturday, 24.04.10 - I went for an outing with3 of my ex- schoolmates at the curve. I think d last time we saw each other was before the new years. We really had fun catching up with each other over dinner.

After dinner, we wanted to play bowling but since it was a saturday nite, all the lanes were full and we'd have to wait if we still wanted to play. Since it was already 10pm, we decided to postpone our bowling game to another time and took photos instead (one of my friend brought her dslr camera n tripod). We were juz like a bunch of school kids giggling and laughing coz each time after the camera snapped our photos we would run to d camera to see the results.

After our photo session, we went for drinks at coffee bean and discussed on organizing a small reunion for our school batch (air panas girls class 1990 - 1995). The tentative date would be on 26.06.10 bcoz by then one of our friend who's staying in doha will be in malaysia for holidays during dat time. InsyaAllah we'll get to meet more of our ex- schoolmates in june!


Sunday, 25.04.10 - Mr A n i had no plans so we decided to relax at home and watch dvd. Later on in the evening we decided to bring luq n leia to titiwangsa. When we were getting ready around 5pm, the sky became dark as though it was going to rain. I told Mr A we will still go but if it rains, we'll juz cruise in the car.

When we arrived at titiwangsa around 6pm, it was really packed but the weather was beautiful. By the time we parked the car it was already 6.30pm. Nevertheless, we still brought luq n leia to the playground. I personally prefer the playground in titiwangsa compared to the one in lake garden. I think bcoz most of the equipments are still quite new.


We left titiwangsa juz before maghrib. I really love to see the happy faces of luq n leia. They really enjoyed going to playgrounds n we will be bringing them again soon.


No comments: