Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy mother's day


Unlike 3 years before where I would go out for buffet lunch or hi- tea with my mum n mil for mother's day, there were no celebrations this year. However, mother's day this year is extra special for me bcoz I actually learnt the true meaning of motherhood. For the past 1 year I've been staying at home, I've gained a very valuable experience that nothing in this world could ever give me.
I am really happy n proud of myself for what I have accomplished today. When I was working, I was always looking forward to pay day at the end of each month because it's a reward for my hard work. But now that I don't earn any income, my monthly reward would be knowing that my children are growing up happy n healthy.
I don't expect to be showered with expensive gifts or taken to fancy restaurants for all the hard work and sacrifices that I made. I just want to be loved n wish that my children become 'soleh' n 'solehah' person when they grow up. I am not perfect but I try to be the best for my children n family. So, instead of juz celebrating mother's day once a year, I've decided to treat everyday as mother's day for me.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all wonderful mothers out there especially to my Mama n Mak. No words can describe how much u mean to me.


* Today we had lunch (mee rebus) at my mil's and tonite we'll be having dinner (laksa johor) at my mum's. I feel blessed.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments: