Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Every cloud has a silver lining

It was one of those bad days where everything's juz not right. Today it's all about Luq. He has been testing my patience since morning. First he took one hour to finish his one slice of french toast during breakfast n in the afternoon he showed his tantrums when i asked him to tidy up his toys. I really had a bad headache after the all the scolding n the hot weather wasn't helping either.
Luckily Mr A came back early today and bought dinner from the 'pasar malam'. I love cooking but these days i would normally cook for Luq n Leia bcoz i can't stand the heat being so long in the kitchen.


We had yong tau foo for dinner n later i had my favorite 'putu bambu' for desert while watching Desperate Housewives.

Mr A also managed to buy me not one but two carrot slices from Secret Recipe but i'm keeping them for tomorrow. I'm juz glad dat eventhough i went through quite a rough day but at the end of the day, great food always cheers me up!

No comments: