Sunday, January 17, 2010

Helpless or pathetic?

Today i felt something dat i never knew i could ever felt before. The sight n smell of it all. It really made me sick. Sick dat i actually regretted following Mr A. Why do i have these feelings? Am i not normal or juz being too 'mengada2'? I even almost cried when i reached home. This was what i felt when going to KLCC dis afternoon. I know i sound pathetic but dis was what i felt.
It has been a few months since i'd gone to any malls. In fact, i think it has been almost a year since i ever bought anything for myself. These days i would juz avoid going to d malls coz it juz hurts me to not being able to buy anything for me or for my kids. I juz feel helpless. I am not a shopaholic but i am still a woman and i believe all women who goes to d mall must at least hold a paper bag when they leave d mall.
Nowadays it's all about Luq n Leia. I don't care if i don't get to buy new clothes or shoes. I juz know dat someday i will hv back d spending power but until then, i'll juz have to be strong.

4 comments:

faiz said...

Yanti, i have the same feeling sometimes... and it hurt even more when arissa asked for something that i couldnt afford or sometimes i just have to say NO because the money is meant for somthing else... at 4yrs old, she seems to understand.. most of the times she will look into my eyes and will say this "takpe lah mummy, nanti mummy dah kaya kita beli ok"..

Nini Damayanti said...

Faiz: Mmg rasa sedih biler dgr anak2 kite ckp mcm tu kan. Nasib baik luqman pun understand jugak n pandai appreciate apa toys yg dier ada. Sama2 lah kite doa rezeki kite murah. Aminnn..

Mrs.Nury said...

no worries dear...sometimes i also feel the sama.Biasala kite ni kan perempuan.Yang penting the kids happy & we know what we're doing for our kids & family.Jom biler2 free kite hang out.Mamat stall pun ok jugak hehehe

Nini Damayanti said...

Nury: Women + shopping kan mmg xleh dipisahkan. Huhuhu. Kalau umah kite dekat2 kan senang. Blh jumpa selalu :)