Thursday, January 7, 2010

And the journey continues...

It has been one month + one week since i started my no rice diet and to be honest i am very dissapointed with d result. Juz like i mentioned in my previous entry, i juz don't know what went wrong. Despite not taking any rice at all and doing daily exercises, my weight is juz d same! I did not lose nor gain weight.
I've heard friends who've lost weight juz by not eating rice but they still consume high calory food and not exercise at all. Maybe my body needs more time to adjust coz each person's body is not d same (ayat penyedap hati). So, i'm not going to give up. I will still continue with my diet but dis time i'll be a bit lenient to myself.
I will eat rice whenever i feel i want to (at least once a month or on special occasions such as weddings or 'kenduris' but small portions) and will only exercise on alternate days in a week. Hahaha. Penat weh nak kena shampoo rambut tiap hari sbb asyik berpeluh. In fact, after one month of no rice, i juz had my favorite chicken rice from Melawati yesterday and when i weighed myself dis morning, it was still d same. It wasn't like i was craving for rice, it was more of an experiment (yelah tu). Hehe. But seriously, since i started dis diet i couldn't care less if i don't eat rice.
Enough said. We'll juz have to see how it goes. If by end of Feb 2010 i am still unable to lose even 1kg, then there is definitely something wrong with me coz one of my resolution is to weigh 45kg by end of June 2010!

2 comments:

emly2175 said...

be patient...u may wanna read this dieting according to your blood type by Dr D'amo..pls google nama sebab i may type itworngly.. anyhow, you need to give your body system a good 3 months period to make any diet or exercise regime to shed those extra weight. Our body is smart at not losing weight in 1 month period. It may think u are only not eaiting not on time ... thus, bersabar k..

Nini Damayanti said...

Thanks ems. Yup. I need to be more patient. Juz look out for my updates :)