Friday, January 15, 2010

Forever n ever

I still remember d day i met Mr A. It was 10 years ago at V*DS n i can say dat it was love at first sight for me. We are entering our 5th year of marriage dis year n i'm so blessed to have Mr A in my life. Whatever happens, he will always be there for me. He's right next to me each night before i close my eyes and each morning when i open my eyes. We've gone through a lot over d past years. There were happy times n there were tough times. He is my best friend n my soul mate. No one knows me better than he does.
Eventhough we are going through a tough time, he will try his very best to make things happen for d family. His motto is to live life to d fullest day by day. Often i worry about d future (our future) but he will always tell me not worry bcoz we will go through it together when it comes.
The most precious 'things' dat we have right now are our two jedis, Luq n Leia. InsyaAllah things will be better for our family from today onwards as Mr A will be starting a whole new journey. I love him to bits n only wish him d best in life coz what's best for him is best for d family too.

No comments: