Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy birthday ayah!

Today is my ayah's 63rd birthday and i juz spoke to him a few minutes ago over d phone. I actually texted him dis morning to wish him happy birthday but somehow i still need to hear his voice. I miss him so much! My parents hv been divorced since i was in high school but neither hv re-married. They're still good friends though. It's juz dat they fell out of love i guess. Eventhough they are divorced, ayah lives nearby and we (my siblings n my kids) still get to see him often.
However, May last year my mbah ti (grandma) requested him to come back to Jogja to take care of her (she's going to be 94 yo dis yr if i'm not mistaken). The last i saw ayah was when we went to Jogja for Idul Fitri last year and i don't know when i'll see him again :( Happy birthday ayah. I wish u were here but i also wish u good health n may Allah bless u always.

No comments: