Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bon voyage Mak Anjang & uncle Pat

Yesterday we went to KLIA to send off the Marshallsays who were going back to Adelaide. At first i told my mom why don't we take Luq n Leia on an adventure and go to KLIA via lrt n erl n ask Mr A to pick us up from work later but she didn't agree. We were lucky coz my Pak Ngah is also staying in Wangsa Maju so he offered us to come in his car.
I can't remember when was d last time i went out with Luq n Leia without Mr A n no stroller. Tak pernah kot. Before we reached KLIA, i told Luq dat he can walk by himself but don't go too far until he can't see me. Sampai sana mmg hampeh. Terus berlari mcm kambing keluar kandang. Fortunately i have my cousins to watch over him. Seeing Luq running everywhere made Leia wanting to join too so i had to put her down (tangan pun dah lenguh sebenarnyer).

It is very difficult to handle 2 kids without ur spouse around. I was so lucky yesterday coz i had my cousins, aunties n uncles to help me look after them. Kalau x mmg fengsan sbb KLIA tu kan besar nak mengejar 2 budak!
Inilah naughty girl yg xmo dgr cakap. At least Luq will come running to me when i call out his name but dis girl will run even farther.

"Luqman nak airplane ni mummy, please". Ermm.. rm100 for d small plane?! I'll buy u a different airplane k sayang. On d way home, Luq n Leia immediately fell asleep as soon as we were in d car. Penat sgtlah tu dah tawaf satu KLIA. I always have a 'happy' feeling when i go to KLIA eventhough i only get to send or fetch other people. Australia is definitely on top of my to- go- list. Wait for us Mak Anjang n uncle Pat ;)

No comments: