Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My 2010 resolutions

Why set resolutions if u can't accomplish them by end of d year? Each year i would set resolutions but by end of d year, i don't ususally accomplish all. Hence, i will bring them forward to d following year and every year will be d same. So dis year i'm going to be more realistic n will only set resolutions which i MUST accomplish by end of d year. InsyaAllah.

1. To lose weight. My weight should be at least 45kg by June 2010 (i'll write about my diet journey in another entry)

2. I want to keep my hair long again. Therefore, i won't be going to d hair salon to cut my hair anymore until end of dis year. Boleh kah? We'll see. I juz miss having long hair. I think d last time i kept my hair long was 2007!
Picture taken Sept '07
I don't think my resolutions dis year are hard to accomplish ;)

No comments: