Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hello July..


I know it's a bit late but i guess it's better late than never. Of all the months, July is my favourite bcoz my birthday is in July, 22nd July to be exact. Some zodiac signs say that 22nd July is a Cancer n some say it's a Leo. Since it's on the border line, i'd like to think i have both qualities of a Cancerian n a Leo. This year, i've received my birthday present from Mr A very early. It's something that i've wanted for quite sometime *wink*


July dis year is extra special bcoz The Twilight Saga: Eclipse will be making it's debut in Malaysia on 8th July but i get to see it on 7th July which is juz a few hours to go!!! I get major goose bumps juz by watching the trailer. I juz can't wait!

1 comment:

Mrs.Nury said...

Hi beb....xlama lagik is ur bday ek?Wahh so lucky of u dpt prezen awal.Anyway me too can't wait to watch it.See you tomorrow :)