Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Goodbye June..

Today is the last day of June, which means half a year has gone by. I am very grateful for what I have in year 2010 so far. Mr A got a permanent job in January n I have 2 boisterous, healthy children. I have accepted the fact dat maybe our 'rezeki' is not in the form of money (lotsa money to spend to be precised). But I have a husband who is always by my side. Who never has to leave us for outstation trips n is always home from work latest by 9pm every day. Luq n Leia have not been sick for more than 6 months now. A mild flu n fever is something normal but they'll be up n about after resting a couple of days. These are the 'things' that I consider as our 'rezeki' n all I can say is syukur alhamdulillah. For now, i am contented.

1 comment:

Mrs.Nury said...

Money is not evrything beb.Happiness is the most important in our live.If kite byk duit tp tak bahagia pun xbest kan hehehe....i'm happy cause ur happy my fren :)