Thursday, July 22, 2010

31 no more

I feel very grateful for being able to still breathe each day i wake up in the morning but today i am extra gratefull bcoz i get to celebrate my 32nd birthday. Not to celebrate as in throwing a party but to celebrate another year of life.
Juz like last year, midnite last nite i was 'surprised' again by Mr A when he led me to our dining area with 4 cakes + 5 candles (3 big ones + 2 small ones). I knew earlier that he had brought home cakes when he came back with a paper bag and straight away went to the kitchen. I didn't ask him anything as i didn't want to spoil his surprise. I want to be surprised by not knowing what cakes he bought.
Luq n Leia was still awake last nite so they sang me a birthday song and helped me blow out the candles. Mr A was a bit dissapointed bcoz his 'surprise' didn't work out like last year but i told him cake or no cake, it doesn't matter to me. All that matters is i am surrounded with people who matters the most to me. However, i'm still waiting for that red velvet though *wink*

2 comments:

Mommy Ja said...

Happy Birthday Yanti! Have a great year ahead!

xoxo,
Ja

Nini Damayanti said...

Thanx Ja :D