Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A surprise indeed!

It was an ordinary Sunday and for once we had no invitations to any birthday parties or kenduri. So, we decided to juz chillax at home and maybe go to the park in the evening. Since it was a free day, i told Mr A that i wanted to go to the hair salon and he said ok. So off i went around 1.30pm. Since i'm driving, i always bbm Mr A once i've arrived at the salon and before going back. Last Sunday when i told him that i was on my way home, he asked me to buy a slurpee from 7-Eleven, specifically the green flavor. I went to a few 7-Elevens near my house but couldn't find the green flavor. So i called Mr A and he said it's ok and asked me to come home.

I didn't suspect anything when walking towards the house. The curtains were drawn but that was normal bcoz we always draw the curtains when Luq n Leia are sleeping in the living hall. As i entered the house, i heard SURPRISE!!! and saw my fellow NGEKS (except Nury & co) waiting for me. I was indeed surprised and felt very touched by the effort that my friends had put in to throw me a surprise birthday party, not forgetting Mr A for playing his part too.
There were so many food but i really loved my Twilight Saga themed cupcakes, which they ordered from no other than Bake Freshly.

The boys managed to get a quick dip in the swimming pool before it rained. Luq was busy playing in his room and didn't notice that Adam & Iman were already in the pool. By the time Luq changed into his swimming attire, it was already raining.

Thanx again NGEKS! There's juz no words to describe how grateful i am to have all of u as my friends.

No comments: