Thursday, June 17, 2010

Terrific Thursday

My friend Fida, also has two children and they're both d same age as Luq n Leia. Ali Imran was born 3 months after Luq was born n Soraya only 3 days after Leia was born. Fida asked me where do i usually bring my kids to play and i told her dat my current favorite place to bring Luq n Leia is Wangsa Walk Mall. So, off we went to Wangsa Walk Mall today.
The kids instantly clicked n they had so much fun especially in d colorful pool of balls. Once they were tired of playing, we took them for lunch at A&W.

Normally when i bring d kids to Wangsa Walk Mall, my mom would come with us n she'll help me watch over Luq while i watch over Leia. But today, i had to handle Luq n Leia all by myself n i didn't even bring d stroller. Fida couldn't help me either bcoz her hands were also full watching over Ali n Soraya.
Therefore u can imagine d 'chaos'ness. The most difficult part was when Luq wanted to go to d toilet n i had to bring Leia as well.

Nevertheless, we had so much fun n Leia slept instantly as we entered d car n she continued her sleep when we reached home. Luq n i also joined her later. Having fun was sure tiring *wink*



No comments: