Friday, June 11, 2010

Have you got the fever?


Today is the day that the whole world has been waiting for. It's the FIFA World Cup 2010 but i'm not feeling the heat or shall i say caught the 'fever'. Maybe it's bcoz i'm not a football fan n neither is Mr A. In fact, we don't even subscribe to the Astro sports channel! Hehe. In a way, i am grateful Mr A is different from other guys bcoz it means i still get to watch my favorite series n movies on Astro without us fighting over the remote.
I still remember the FIFA World Cup 4 years ago. Since it was held in Germany, the games were always played in the wee hours where most normal people like me were sleeping. That time i was heavily pregnant n we were staying with my mom. I would always wake up in the middle of the night bcoz my mom n sister were watching football n cheering on their favorite teams. It was a nightmare.
World Cup this time will be different bcoz there will be not be hearing anyone cheering in my house in the middle of the night. I don't even know the time when the games are scheduled this year. Hehe.
To all you football enthusiasts out there, may your favorite team win n to all wives or girlfriends out there, please be EXTRA patient with your man if you are being ignored this one whole month. After all, FIFA World Cup only comes once in 4 years.


The above photo was taken during the FIFA World Cup 2006 celebration when i was working in T*net call centre. It was fun working in a call centre bcoz there were so many activities. Eventhough i am not a football fan, the jersey that i was wearing was an original jersey n costs me over RM100. I don't know why i bought an England jersey. I guess i've always loved England n hope that i get to go there one day.

No comments: