Sunday, January 16, 2011

Double fun

Last Saturday i had my 'me' time and today me + Mr A had our 'us' time +2 when we went on a double date with Ms M + Mr F. Initially, we wanted to watch Gullivers Travel but the show time was too late as we wanted to reach home before maghrib. So, we watched Little Fockers instead. As expected, the movie was hillarious and we couldn't stop laughing. I almost cried myself of laughter.
*Picture googled

The last time we went out sans the kids was early last year when we went for a wedding reception. So it was fun to go on a date with Mr A once in a while. Luq + Leia also behaved themselves when we left them at home with my mum. We were lucky they didn't cry, especially Leia.

Our double date partner, Ms M + Mr F. Thanks for the lovely time guys. We should do this again :)

No comments: