Friday, March 5, 2010

It's been a while

Yup. It's been a while since i updated dis blog. I guess i've been too occupied with other things but as promised to myself, i won't abandone dis blog. In fact, d last entry on aquaria was only posted today but i've actually drafted it 3 days ago. What hv i been doing lately? Nothing much, d same old routines as a sahm but since Mr A has gone back to work, my time in front of d laptop is limited these days n i never get to sit in front of d laptop at night coz i'm juz too tired.
Mr A is now in charge of a new project in his company n although he leaves d house around 10am in d mornings, he only comes back home around 9.30pm almost everyday. By d time he bathes, eats n throws out d trash, it was time for Luq n Leia to sleep. Usually, i would bring d kids to sleep around 11pm n doze off too but sometimes, i would wake up once they are asleep juz to spend time with Mr A. He's been working really hard dat sometimes when d kids are asleep, he would switch on his laptop n reply e-mails. He will only go to sleep around 2am. I juz miss d time when Mr A was always around but one can never be too selfish. I can't get everything dat i want. There must be sacrifices.
I'm currently trying to find out how to update my blog from my BlackBerry so dat i don't hv to wait till i hv d time to sit in front of d laptop to update it. Nowadays, everything's on d go. Juz wait for my next entry via mobile *wink*

No comments: