Saturday, March 6, 2010

De-stress

It wasn't a good week for me as i was really stressed n exhausted d whole week. Hence, i was very looking forward for an outing with my girlfriends. My friend Nanie, who had migrated to Doha was in KL for a pre- natal check up. Since she will be going back to Doha next Tuesday, we decided to meet up for lunch today.
We picked Delicious coz all of us agreed dat d food there are delicious. Initially, i wanted to bring Leia since it was an all girls outing but Mr A insisted dat i go alone. He said i deserved to take some time off without d kids n enjoy myself. I sure did! We had so much fun catching up n laughing to d old stories.
After 3 hours of lunch at Delicious, Bangsar Village we adjourned across d street to Alexis for some desert n continued our chit chat. Before we realised, it was already 5pm n we had to say goodbye. Nanie wil be coming back again in June coz she will be delivering her 3rd baby in KL end of July. Till we meet again, insyaAllah. I heart u girls.

No comments: