Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Splish splash

It was a really hot day n since we had no plans yesterday, i told Mr A dat i wanted to bring d kids for a swim. The swimming pool is juz in front of our house but we've never brought Luq for a swim since he was born.

Look at Luq, scared to go in. The last time we brought him swimming was May last year when we went for our holiday trip to Avillion. Oh my! I simply can't accept my children not being able to swim when their mummy is a pro. Yup! I'm a good swimmer alright.

Luckily Leia was opposite of Luq. She was very happy to be in d water. She was a bit scared at first but once she got d hang of it, she could paddle by herself. From now on, i'll make it a point to bring Luq n Leia swimming during d weekends if we are not going anywhere.

3 comments:

ChomelKids said...

betul la yanti, i was also upset bila arissa takut nak masuk pool. since i am a (used to be :P) pro myself.

hahah.. tatau u pandai swim, next time lets go to bkt jalil or pusat akuatik shah alam.. and burn our fat off!

Nini Damayanti said...

Faiz: Wah! I ada geng. Dulu masa zaman kolej i ngan my frens selalu gi swimming kat bdr tun razak sbb my fren tinggal kat sana. Mmg swimming exercise paling bagus sbb utilise all ur body parts tp dollah x kasi i swim kat pool dpn ni w/pun memlm :(

faiz said...

The last time i pegi Bdr Tun Razak before kawin kot.. heheh tp tak best la, too crowded la.. mmg tak boleh buat one full lap pun sbb asik terlanggar orang... i suka shah alam, tp jauh.....