Monday, February 8, 2010

Shah Alam weddings

Dihar's wedding @ Bukit Bandaraya, Shah Alam

Last saturday we attended two weddings in Shah Alam. Very tiring indeed as we left the house around 12.30pm for a relative's wedding at Bukit Bandaraya. We left Shah Alam around 2pm n stopped over at KLCC coz i had to buy my compact powder. Mr A n d kids stayed in d car coz it was juz a quick dash to M.A.C. When we reached home around 4pm, i quickly changed and went to saloon. I came back around 5pm, bathed d kids n got ready for a dinner wedding reception of one of Mr A's friend at Concorde Hotel, Shah Alam.
Rizal & Amirah's wedding @ Concorde Hotel, Shah Alam

I was actually excited when Mr A told me dat we were invited to one of his friend's wedding. Not bcoz i knew the bride or groom but bcoz it was held at a hotel so i got to wear my kebaya dat i've been longing to wear. I bought the material mid 2007 in Jakarta n made the kebaya there (it's a lot cheaper to make d kebaya there) but never got to wear it coz there was juz no reason. I couldn't juz wear it to any 'kenduri'. It has to be for a formal ocassion. Then there were a few hotel weddings in 2008 but i was pregnant at that time. Finally, after three years i was so happy dat i got to wear it last saturday =)

No comments: