Thursday, November 4, 2010

Toilet training Leia

* I did not take these photos when Leia was pooping. These were when I was training her to pee. Hehe

I actually planned to start toilet training Leia after she turned 2yo in 4 days time but today she already took her 1st toilet training lesson. It has been a while now that everytime she wants to poopoo, she will inform me. Not during or after poopoo BUT before. So this morning when she told me she wanted to poopoo, i quickly put her on the toilet, took a stool and sat beside her. She thought that i was playing with her but after i explained to her why she was sitting on the toilet, she kind of understood and after a few minutes she pooped. She was a bit scared at first and wanted me hug her. Maybe bcoz she was used to having the diaper as a support but when it was over, she smiled and clapped her hands.
It was the same with Luq last time. I started training him to poopoo in the toilet first then later pee. I think teaching Leia to pee will be a bit difficult bcoz she drinks water a lot and i will have to remember to always bring her to the toilet. For the meantime, i'll let her wear her diapers until she reaches 2yo but after next week i'll go all out to train her. I feel like my baby girl is all grown up and i'm very blessed to see her progress every day.

No comments: