Thursday, November 4, 2010

The right time


No, i did not just bought a new watch and am not trying to sell online. I got this Tissot watch in 1995 during my 5 years tenure with my previous company but i haven't wore it even once until today. It is still in very good condition (with the plastic still on). In V*DS, if u serve the company for 5 years, u get a Tissot watch and a Tag Heuer watch for a 10 years tenure. It was part of the company's initiative to show that they value their long serviced staff.

I value this watch so much bcoz it holds many great memories from when i was in V*DS. I'm waiting for the right time to wear it and i hope 'it' will happen soon.

1 comment:

Muna said...

wow! serious? patutlah my boss (big daddy) tak kasi jam gini. kerja tak sampai 5 tahun. dah tu lama naaa maternity leave :p LOL btw, u deserved it nini!