Thursday, September 16, 2010

Five years ago..

i married my best friend n soul mate. I've known Mr A for 10 years now n today is our 5th wedding anniversary. Although 5 years have gone by, the memories are still fresh in our minds. Our wedding was really hectic bcoz it was back-to-back.
16th September 2005 - Solemnization ceremony @ Dewan Perdana Felda
17th September 2005 - Bersanding ceremony @ Dewan Merak Kayangan
18th September - Bertandang ceremony in USJ
I have never posted any of my wedding photos anywhere except for one solemnization photo in my facebook last year so these photos are exclusively for My World readers. I won't bore you with any mushy stories. Just enjoy the photos :)


16th September 2005 - Solemnization day. The theme was white n apple green.

With mi familia.

With some of my Indonesian relatives who managed to come.

With my uncles n aunties from my mum's side.

With my Indonesian relatives n my late grandmother.

With close friends who managed to attend since it was on a Friday morning.

17th September 2005 - Getting prepared for the bersanding ceremony.


With my in laws.

My Indonesian relatives managed to attend our bersanding ceremony and went back to Jakarta the day after.

With close friends n our 'pengapits'.

18th September 2005 - Bertandang ceremony.

Alhamdulillah our wedding went smoothly with no glitches eventhough we had tight schedules. The only thing which i regretted a bit was that i did not hire a professional photographer for the solemnization n bersanding ceremonies. I had a cousin who work as a freelance photographer for magazines so when he said he would take our photos as a favor, i simply agreed but the photos didn't turn out as well as i expected.
Mr A and i have been through a lot of ups n downs these whole 5 years and i pray that we will still be strong together for many more years to come. InsyaAllah.
*Starting this year our anniversary will be more special bcoz 16th September has been declared a public holiday (Malaysia Day) as Malaysia was formed on 16th September 1963.

3 comments:

Akma M.Rudy a.k.a MrsSLuRp said...

sweet couple of u...
btw Happy anniversary to both of u...many happy returns..;p

Bunga Raya said...

such a beautiful wedding.
Both are you are meant for each other i pray that your cinta berkekalan sehingga akhir ayat

Nini Damayanti said...

Akma: Tq! :)
Dot: Aminnn. It was a simple wedding yet very memorable :)