Sunday, August 29, 2010

WTF?!!

Now don't get me wrong. Juz like the red velvet cake, i've also heard a lot about Tutti Frutti frozen yogurt (TF) and last Friday nite i got to experience my 1st TF at the TTDI outlet. So what's WTF? It's my version of Wow Tutti Frutti! Hahaha.

I was very lucky to bump into a friend who i consider a TF addict to guide me through my 1st experience. It's not like ordering an ordinary cup/cone of ice cream from BR or HD. It is self service and below are the steps for you to enjoy your TF:

1. Choose your cup (S-L) and they don't have cones
2. Go to the McD-like ice cream machines where you pump out your desired flavor/s
3. Go to the toppings area. There is a wide range of toppings from fresh fruits, choc chip, cornflakes, gummy bears, hersheys syrup, u name it they've got it
4. Pay at the counter.

This is where the catch is. So you get excited bcoz u can pump as many flavor as you want and put as many topping as you like BUT the heavier your cup, the more expensive it will be. The price is RM0.35/ 10grams if i'm not mistaken. Last Friday i chose 3 flavors: pomegranate, banana + strawberry, death by chocolate and i sprinkled a lil bit of choc chips, raisins, gummy bears n 2 choc wafers for Luq n Leia. How much do you think i paid for my TF (as above pic)? It cost me almost RM20!
It wasn't a shock to me bcoz my friend had told me about the charges earlier and since it was my 1st time, i told myself it's ok to splurge on frozen yogurt once a while.

I really loved the 3 flavors that i chose especially the pomegranate. I don't think i'll become a TF addict as it could really burn a hole in my wallet n i'm lucky bcoz they don't have an outlet near W*ngsa M*ju YET!

No comments: