Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Fabulous FOUR!

Alhamdulillah my baby boy Luqman Aditya is FOUR years old today! He's not a baby anymore but it seems like only yesterday i gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. Words can't describe how much he means to me. I only want the best for him and that he will grow up to become a good khalifa. InsyaAllah. Amin.
These pictures were from he was a baby and his yearly birthday celebration. No big or fancy birthday parties. Just us. Wait for his 4th birthday celebration *wink*

Luq when he was 2 days old (19.08.06)

Luq's 1st birthday (18.08.07)

Luq's 2nd birthday (18.08.08). I was pregnant with Leia.

Luq's 3rd birthday (18.08.09)

U are my sunshine.. my only sunshine
U make me happy.. when skies are gray
U never know boy.. how much i love u
So please don't take my sunshine away

Mummy loves u so much Luqman Aditya!

No comments: