Monday, February 21, 2011

A day full of LOVE

*Picture googled

Me n my twitteroos decided to have an all girls movie outing yesterday and we chose to watch the new romantic comedy, No Strings Attached. It was hillarious and also sweet at the same time. We absolutely loved the movie. especially bcoz we get to drool over Ashton Kutcher's body. Hehe.
The movie started at 12.20pm but we came early around 11.30am so that we could have our teh tarik session before the movie started.
Me and my twitteroos.
I call them my twitteroos bcoz we seldom meet but we 'talk' on Twitter every day. After the movie, we went for our late lunch and i reached home around 4.30pm.

*Picture googled

As i got home, i knew we didn't have any plans to go out so i just changed my clothes and lied down on the bed reading my timeline. I told Luq + Leia that i'd bring them to see Gemma at 6pm. When i was getting ready to go my mum's, i received a BBM from a friend asking whether i wanted to watch the Terima Kasih Cinta theatre tonite as she has a few extra tickets. I already planned to go watch it with a couple of friends but bcoz there was no news on the tickets, i quickly grabbed the opportunity (rezeki jgn ditolak) and asked for 2 tickets.
I straight away went to my mum's to ask whether she could babysit Luq+Leia so that i can watch the theatre with Mr A but since it was a last minute plan, my mum couldn't watch them bcoz she was already busy preparing to cook and my sister wasn't around to help her look after Luq+Leia. So in the end, i went alone. Mr A and the kids sent me to Istana Budaya after maghrib and i arrived there just in time before it started.

Me and Erna at Istana Budaya. She also received sms about the free tickets at the same time i did.

The casts of Terima Kasih Cinta. I just loved the set. Simple but very creatively done. All i can say about the play is that it was very entertaining and the casts had very good vocals (it's a musical play). I'm not going to elaborate further on it but you may read about it more here.


My favorite actor for TKCinta would definitely be the old timer Latiff Ibrahim. To those who have not watched it, i would recommend that you go before the tickets are sold out.

My 'dates' for the night.

Farra is part of the TKCinta team. Thank u so much for the ticket babes. The seat was good and i really enjoyed the show.

I really had a long day. It was almost 12am when i reached home and before i slept that night, i did not forget to thank Allah for the 'rezeki' that He gave me and for letting me have such wonderful family and friends.
It was indeed a day full of LOVE :)

No comments: